- Finished the cleaning of the upper part of bottom playfield
- Replace the rubbers with the new ones
- Replaced all the broken flashers
- Cleaned all the bottom pathways and places where the ball is moving underneath the playfield
- Cleaned all the lamps and replaced the broken ones.
- Cleaned the lamp PCB s.
- Cleaned the entire bottom of the lower playfield
- Fixed the broken bounce back target
- Started fixing the disaster drop ramp
- Even took some before and after pics. Here they are:
This concludes at least a couple of chapters of the cleaning story. I wasn't naming the blogs properly, but I'll try to sum it up here:
Chapter one - stripping down the playfield
Chapter two - cleaning the upper part of the lower playfield
Chapter three - cleaning the bottom part of the lower playfield (here you are)
Chapter four - cleaning the upper playfield (not yet started)
Chapter five - cleaning and re fitting the ramps (not yet started)
Chapter six - cleaning the cabinet (not yet started)
Chapter seven - I bet something will show up (not yet started)
This is how I plan the things will take place, but we'll see what the time brings.
Oh, and happy new year to all.