It's been a busy November. So busy, that I don't think I played a single game of pinball in the previous month.
But finally, this weekend I found some time to get back to my White water. A couple a friends jumped in and together we finished the first part of cleaning. We cleaned bottom playfield and all the basic parts that I left on the machine. Here's how the action looked like:
And a couple of hours later, the result was playfield, all clean and shiny. Here are some pictures:
This concludes the first chapter of the celaning story. I will continue with the ramps, and all the bits that I will be putting back to the machine. I hope that I will be able to find some time to continue before the end of the year, but it looks pretty grim for now.